9.06.2006

Out with a Whimper

Spoilers (as if you didn't know who would make it through the last episode)

Well, last Thursday saw the sixth (and last) episode of this season's Who Wants to Be a Superhero (I hope we're spared another season). This last episode wasn't any better than the fourth and fifth, which means it pretty much stunk. Feedback and Fat Momma go to "stunt school" and film a few action shots for a corny film shown later on the show to about 18 people at Universal Studios CityWalk. (It looked like they just gathered together people who happened to be there that day.)

I've already said I've commited to getting the comic and watching the movie, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. But, I think if some intelligent and creative folks are involved, they can have some fun with Feedback's superpower of absorbing abilities from video games.

And I still think Lemuria should have won.

1 comment:

Mister Bones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.