10.06.2007

The Riddle Game

Win Jim's Junk Cool Stuff

I was thinking the other day (actually, about 8 or 10 months ago - it's taken me this long to actually do this) that I need to get rid of a lot of the comic-related stuff I've accumulated over the years. I was trying to figure out what to do with it, and thought I might just give it away to the good people who visit my blog.

So, starting in October, I thought I'd invite The Riddler, once a month (approximately), on some random day, to post a riddle. Whoever comments on that post first with the correct answer will win something cool (or at least that I think is cool) from my collection.

Good Luck!

Note: The answers to these riddles, will always be something I've talked about on my blog...though not necessarily comic related.


The fine print:

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!!

All you have to do is be the first to comment on the riddle post of Comic Books, Movies, and Superheroes with the correct answer.

If you are the first correct answer, and you have a link to your blog or website in the post, I can maybe find some contact info there - otherwise, you can find my e-mail by clicking my profile and looking under the About Me section.

And let's give this an honest try! If you think you've really got the right answer - just post once.



The really fine print:

By attempting a guess at the riddle you agree that the prize is awarded upon the condition that Jim is not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize; no matter what kind of stupid thing you do. You also agree that Jim shall not be liable in the event of any hardware, software or other malfunctions of any kind, whether due to human or technical error. Jim is also not liable if the delivery agency mutilates or loses the prize en route. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. And let's just play nice!

1 comment:

Mister Bones said...

I like this game already! Bring it on Riddler!!!!