8.06.2006

Heroes

I was sitting in a theater Friday night (I'm almost embarassed to say what I was there to see), and I saw the most amazing preview. I don't get much of a chance to watch TV, and when I do, it's something I've DVR'ed (is that a verb?) and fast forward through the commercials. So this was the first look I had at a TV show coming to NBC this fall called Heroes. It's about a group of people who find out that they have some amazing abilities and what happens as they come to grips with them.

I was out of town when I saw the trailer, and found out the pilot will be available on iTunes on September 1st (a few weeks before it appears on TV). Several theaters will be giving away iTunes cards that will allow download of the episode and some behind-the-scenes features. The theaters include Cinemark (where I was last week), AMC, and Regal.

Apparently this is all old news, as Superhero Hype posted it on the 28th and Comics Continuum had the news out on the 29th. There are even several Heroes fansites and forums out there.

Heroes premiers on NBC on September 25th and in the 9/8 Central timeslot.

No comments: